Fun 4 All! Long Island's Indoor Fun Park, offers children and their families over ½ acre of fun, challenge, and adventure, All under one roof. Every visit to
Fun 4 All! is a fun-filled journey that encourages children's imagination to expand and grow...
Fun 4 All! provides exciting new ways to challenge children's coordination, flexibility, and balance, enhancing social skills with each other during play. All this in a safe, parent supervised, non-competitive setting.
Fun4all is half an acre of indoor, air-conditioned fun for children ages one to thirteen, with adult supervision. Fun4all features slides and towers, treehouse play, tunnels, preschool play areas, and now we have Inflatable bouncers and slides. A huge indoor Moon room, a convenient snack bar we call the Carousel Cafe, and more. Let your imagination go - walk the moon, climb a mountain, or sail a ship all in one uniquely decorated environment.
Fun4all offers general admission and memberships for families to play at their leisure; birthday parties to celebrate our growing children; group rates for school, scout and camp groups; corporate and community functions for casual, private affairs, and more. At Fun4all, adults always play free and are encouraged to assist their children in their play.
Hours and Directions
Fun4all is open seven days a week from 10:00AM and until 8:00PM. Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Forth of July. Call for info, today, (631) 331-9000.
We are located at 200 Wilson Street in Port Jefferson Station, NY, one block south of the railroad tracks off route 112. Take any of these three roads to Route 112 north: the Long Island Expressway to Exit 64 north (Route 112), or exit 62 North Nichols rd. (route. 97)Route 25 (Middle Country Road), or Route 347 (Nesconset Highway). Travel north on Route 112 to the railroad tracks in Port Jefferson Station, but do not cross the tracks. Turn left onto Wilson Street one block before the railroad tracks to Fun4all.
Back to top of page
Regular Admission Rates
$13.00 per child including tax (ages 3-13) for unlimited play.
$6.00 per child (ages 1 & 2)
- All exits are final.
Back to top of page
- Adult (18 years of age or older) supervision is required at all times. The adult supervisor is responsible for supervising all the children in their group.
- Sneakers are required for play, except for the inflatables.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought into Fun4all.
- No refunds on memberships.
- Party deposits are non-refundable. The party can be rescheduled at least 24 hours before the party, ONLY 1 rescheduling is allowed..
- No checks are accepted, except for party deposits when made at least two weeks before the party date. There is a $40 fee charged for all returned checks.
- All payments for admissions, groups, or parties are cash or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover/Novus) due upon day of visit or party, before entry.
- To determine the number of children in a party, a count of children ages 1-13 attending the party will be taken.
- All coupons must be presented at the time of purchase or party booking. One coupon per child for admissions or per party. Coupons can not be combined.
- Play at your own risk.
- The minimum number of children will be charged for the package regardless if less children attend the party.
- Customers may make their own arrangements for hiring children's costumed character to attend their child's party at Fun4all.
- Smoking or alcoholic beverages are not allowed at Fun4all.
- All prices subject to applicable tax.
- Lockers are available for 75¢. Fun4all is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Party guests are invited to stay at Fun4all as long as they wish after the party. The party room must be vacated at the end of the 1½ hour party.